The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

"G.I. Joe" and "The Host" Reviewers Wanted!!

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5017
    Geek-Cred : 50

"G.I. Joe" and "The Host" Reviewers Wanted!!

Post  Paeter on March 26th 2013, 12:06 am

Anyone planning on seeing either of these movies that would be willing to send me a review by the end of the day on Saturday?

I plan to see and review GI Joe Retaliation this weekend if no one else is interested in reviewing it, but I'm not itching with anticipation over it and would be happy to hand it to someone else.

Please let me know before Friday, as I will go see the movie Friday morning if I am able(e.g. if I don't have to sub).

I do not plan to see "The Host" either way, but would love to be more "Twilight-ish friendly" on the show and get a review from someone who doesn't mind the geek-teen-romance genre.

www.spiritblade.com

Drew.Rub

Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18

Re: "G.I. Joe" and "The Host" Reviewers Wanted!!

Post  Drew.Rub on March 26th 2013, 6:51 am

Wish I could help, but won't be able to see GI:R until next weekend at the earliest, and haven't had a desire to see The Host either.

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5017
    Geek-Cred : 50

Post  Paeter on March 27th 2013, 8:43 pm

Just FYI, I learned that I'll be subbing on Friday. With Good Friday stuff and Holly's parents coming to town on Saturday (plus the feedback I've been getting so far favoring retro or home video reviews) I'm aborting my plans to review the GI Joe movie this weekend. If no one gets to it by the time it's on home video I will review it, but I don't think it's quite worth the trouble this time. So if someone wants to review it, for this weekend or another show, it's all yours.

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Current date/time is December 3rd 2016, 1:44 am