The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Sci-Fi Casting Surprises -- NEW EPISODE!!!

BenAvery

Activity : 322
    Geek-Cred : 16

Sci-Fi Casting Surprises -- NEW EPISODE!!!

Post  BenAvery on September 2nd 2013, 11:34 pm

Our newest episode has gone live! In it, we talk about Ben Affleck, but we also talk about some of the most surprising sci-fi casting . . . and some of the worst miscasting!

http://strangersandaliens.com/2013/09/sci-fi-casting-calls-episode-83/

Did we miss one? Do you disagree? Join the conversation! Call us on the S&A hotline -- 1-804-37-ALIEN -- or contact us through our website: http://strangersandaliens.com/contact/

Coming next . . . I'll be reviewing Elysium with Matt and Daniel from The Sci-Fi Christian, then we'll be discussing the next in our Seven Deadly Sins series . . . greed, and then we'll be wrapping up our Summer Movie Series with Riddick! (And somewhere in there, we'll have a review of The Wolverine, too!)

45shiro45

Activity : 45
    Geek-Cred : 2

Re: Sci-Fi Casting Surprises -- NEW EPISODE!!!

Post  45shiro45 on September 4th 2013, 12:59 am

Hey Ben and crew!

Just wanted to say thanks for the rational and reasoned response to the Batman casting news. It's really refreshing after listening to all the asinine nerd-rager's absurd "arguments", (and the accompanying migraine I acquired as a result)...

Looking forward to seeing how they're going to do this...

Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 791
    Geek-Cred : 44

Post  Nathan James Norman on September 4th 2013, 3:48 pm

45shiro45 wrote:Hey Ben and crew!

Just wanted to say thanks for the rational and reasoned response to the Batman casting news. It's really refreshing after listening to all the asinine nerd-rager's absurd "arguments", (and the accompanying migraine I acquired as a result)...

Looking forward to seeing how they're going to do this...
    I second that. While I had quite a bit of fun right after the announcement, I think many of us Christian nerds/geeks (what's the difference?) need to remember to respond to all things with Christ-likeness.

Even silliness like this.

I appreciate you guys!

BenAvery

Activity : 322
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  BenAvery on September 23rd 2013, 2:46 pm

Thanks, you two!

There's fun to be had, of course! But that needs to be tempered by the fact that there is a human being that is being talked about here!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:28 am

Current date/time is December 7th 2016, 7:28 am