The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

CGC and SBU Videos?

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5019
    Geek-Cred : 50

CGC and SBU Videos?

Post  Paeter on September 5th 2013, 7:09 pm

Been thinking about the idea of making videos for awhile now, but I want some feedback before I even start estimating the cost involved (camera, etc.). I know I do behind the scenes videos once in a great while regarding audio drama production, and I'll certainly do more of those down the road. (I've already done some recording!) But I'm thinking more along the lines of content geared toward current or potential members of the CGC community and podcast listeners.

Is there any interest from you guys in me producing videos for CGC? What kind of videos would interest you? What about a video version of the podcast?

Really anything that comes to mind would be helpful feedback as I begin to more seriously consider this idea.

Thanks!

www.spiritblade.com

Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 791
    Geek-Cred : 44

Re: CGC and SBU Videos?

Post  Nathan James Norman on September 6th 2013, 7:23 am

...it depends. What kind of videos are you talking about?

I'd be super interested in narrative/stories but the production time and money is probably going to be too much.

But I think anything from Spirit Blade would be awesome. Reviews and teaser trailers would be great!

Drew.Rub

Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18

Post  Drew.Rub on September 6th 2013, 10:53 am

honestly, I think some cool things would be a behind the scenes video of your audio drama recordings, maybe a video of just the ISoT segment (when you produce it), or just a "here's how I tend to mix a podcast" once in awhile video.

Rickster

Activity : 1935
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster on September 6th 2013, 11:05 am

In college we produced a TV news show and one of the segments was a movie review and we would ad the trailer to as b roll and it was almost amazing how the trailer would sync up with what the reviewer was saying. So if you wanted to video your reviews you could do something like that just make sure you add "Courtesy of..." below the clips

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5019
    Geek-Cred : 50

Post  Paeter on September 12th 2013, 1:24 pm

Drew.Rub wrote:honestly, I think some cool things would be a behind the scenes video of your audio drama recordings, maybe a video of just the ISoT segment (when you produce it), or just a "here's how I tend to mix a podcast" once in awhile video.
    In addition to the ones already up from "Pilgrim's Progress: Similitude Of A Dream" I've got hours of unedited video from SB: AWOS recording sessions with Randy Hesson and Michael Tully. Can't WAIT to show you some of this stuff! Guess I just need to book some time for it into my schedule instead of just THINKING that I'll get to it soon.

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:39 pm

Current date/time is December 3rd 2016, 12:39 pm