The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

New church plant...

tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

New church plant...

Post  tmorrill on October 11th 2013, 3:00 am

Well, an exciting opportunity is happening with the young adults group I'm active in.

We're starting a church plant here in Great Falls specifically for the people in the town who are unchurched, or who were active in churches for a while, but fell away for whatever reason. We're going to be starting it at the end of the month, and I'd appreciate y'alls prayers for it to go smoothly and for it to take off into a good ministry.

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5031
    Geek-Cred : 50

Re: New church plant...

Post  Paeter on October 11th 2013, 11:33 am

tmorrill wrote:Well, an exciting opportunity is happening with the young adults group I'm active in.

We're starting a church plant here in Great Falls specifically for the people in the town who are unchurched, or who were active in churches for a while, but fell away for whatever reason. We're going to be starting it at the end of the month, and I'd appreciate y'alls prayers for it to go smoothly and for it to take off into a good ministry.
    That's awesome ministry! Are you specifically a part of that church plant, or is this something that your church as a whole is doing?

www.spiritblade.com

tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

Post  tmorrill on October 11th 2013, 2:05 pm

Paeter wrote:
    tmorrill wrote:Well, an exciting opportunity is happening with the young adults group I'm active in.

That's awesome ministry! Are you specifically a part of that church plant, or is this something that your church as a whole is doing?
    I'm on the leadership team for the church plant, so I'll be as active in it as I can be. It's still going to be part of the church I'm currently a member of as far as Eldership and Pastoral authority goes, but eventually we'd like to be a completely separate entity.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:28 am

Current date/time is December 7th 2016, 7:28 am