The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Need Help With CGC/SBP T-Shirts

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5053
    Geek-Cred : 50

Need Help With CGC/SBP T-Shirts

Post  Paeter on January 14th 2014, 12:31 pm

I'm looking for some help with both modifying and updating an existing design for the Spirit Blade Productions T-Shirt. I have not been able to find the contact info for Matthew Tridus, who designed the existing SBP T-Shirt. So I'll need someone else to modify his design for some updated T-Shirts.

Basically, I just need someone to take the existing design and replace spiritblade.net with spiritblade.com (when our new website launches I will switch to promoting it as .com instead of .net) and creating a second version replacing spiritblade.net with christiangeekcentral.com. The only real challenge will be to pick a font that matches or resembles the existing one and that also has a slightly distressed look as the original does.

Whoever takes this on for me will get one of each new T-Shirt for free in the size of their choice. Anyone interested?

www.spiritblade.com

Dunadwarf

Activity : 218
    Geek-Cred : 5

Re: Need Help With CGC/SBP T-Shirts

Post  Dunadwarf on January 16th 2014, 3:54 pm

I'm in!
    Just get me a picture of the design. It ought to take only a couple minutes to replace the text, especially if the original design used a common font. If not, I'll just find a similar font and redo ALL the text, and then it might take five minute!
    Easily worth it for a spiritblade shirt, especially since the logo wore off my original one.

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5053
    Geek-Cred : 50

Post  Paeter on January 17th 2014, 1:36 pm

Woohoo! Thank you so much! I'll be in touch!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:17 pm

Current date/time is December 10th 2016, 5:17 pm