The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central


    Left Behind CGC Review over 1,000 views!!!

    Share
    avatar
    Paeter
    Admin

    Posts : 3711
    Activity : 5321
    Geek-Cred : 51
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 38
    Location : Mesa, AZ

    Left Behind CGC Review over 1,000 views!!!

    Post  Paeter on October 28th 2014, 5:13 pm

    Holy crap! With an average of a few dozen at best for the CGC Youtube videos so far, I was STUNNED to see that the CGC Uncut Review of "Left Behind" somehow hit 1,173 views (as of this posting) while I wasn't looking!

    BIG thanks to any of you who shared that video with someone else!


    _________________
    -Seek The Truth!

    www.spiritblade.com
    avatar
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

    Posts : 573
    Activity : 794
    Geek-Cred : 45
    Join date : 2010-07-06

    Re: Left Behind CGC Review over 1,000 views!!!

    Post  Nathan James Norman on October 28th 2014, 5:20 pm

    Congratulations Paeter!!!
    avatar
    tmorrill

    Posts : 335
    Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20
    Join date : 2012-02-04
    Age : 29
    Location : Portland, OR

    Re: Left Behind CGC Review over 1,000 views!!!

    Post  tmorrill on October 28th 2014, 7:32 pm

    So, I've got an extension on my browser that changes all youtube comments to "herp derp", but I turned it off to check out the comments.

    You did an excellent job dealing with the troll, if more Christians (myself included) would respond to youtube comments like that I'd be less annoyed with them. You handled it better than I would have, well done!
    avatar
    Paeter
    Admin

    Posts : 3711
    Activity : 5321
    Geek-Cred : 51
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 38
    Location : Mesa, AZ

    Re: Left Behind CGC Review over 1,000 views!!!

    Post  Paeter on October 30th 2014, 8:37 pm

    tmorrill wrote:So, I've got an extension on my browser that changes all youtube comments to "herp derp",

    Freaking lol! Oh my gosh I would so want that if I didn't have to read them for my line of work!



    tmorrill wrote:
    You did an excellent job dealing with the troll, if more Christians (myself included) would respond to youtube comments like that I'd be less annoyed with them. You handled it better than I would have, well done!

    Thanks, Travis. That was a tough one. I had to really take some time in prayer and mental processing to respond that way and then come down from it afterward. I know with my head that his comments are because something else is hurting or bothering him. But it still hurts not to be liked by someone and have that expressed so strongly. Thanks for your encouragement!


    _________________
    -Seek The Truth!

    www.spiritblade.com
    avatar
    tmorrill

    Posts : 335
    Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20
    Join date : 2012-02-04
    Age : 29
    Location : Portland, OR

    Re: Left Behind CGC Review over 1,000 views!!!

    Post  tmorrill on October 31st 2014, 12:09 am

    Paeter wrote:
    tmorrill wrote:So, I've got an extension on my browser that changes all youtube comments to "herp derp",

    Freaking  lol!  Oh my gosh I would so want that if I didn't have to read them for my line of work!

    It makes YouTube so much easier to deal with.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Left Behind CGC Review over 1,000 views!!!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is March 23rd 2017, 11:22 am