The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

What I.P. Needs A Video Game?

Activity : 4888
    Geek-Cred : 49

What I.P. Needs A Video Game?

Post  Paeter on April 30th 2015, 3:29 pm

What property would you like to see be given the video game treatment and what kind of video game would it be?

I'd love an open-world, single-player, Saints Row style Justice League game, where you can create your own hero or use any of two dozen pre-existing heroes or villains, with no timed missions and a more complex version of the skill-power development system used in Justice League: Heroes.

And if I'm going with an unused IP, I'd go with an elder-scrolls knock-off in the Shannara or Sword Of Truth universes.

-Seek The Truth!

Activity : 76
    Geek-Cred : 4

Re: What I.P. Needs A Video Game?

Post  Dreamerhorwitz on April 30th 2015, 3:37 pm

I'd love to see a Masters of The Universe role playing game. Eternia would be a fully explorable open-world where the various races and cultures would FINALLY get some needed backstory (I haven't read the new comic, so my prayers might have all ready been answered) and the Mythos behind He-Man's sword would finally get some proper building!

Activity : 28
    Geek-Cred : 0

Post  Changer4 on April 30th 2015, 7:51 pm

Probably something by Brandon Sanderson. Preferably The Stormlight Archive or the Alloy of Law era of the Mistborn series.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:08 am

Current date/time is October 23rd 2016, 11:08 am