The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central


    Drivers test

    Share

    Rickster

    Posts : 1183
    Activity : 1932
    Geek-Cred : 16
    Join date : 2010-07-05
    Age : 33

    Drivers test

    Post  Rickster on August 16th 2016, 3:27 pm

    So in one of the things that makes me unique is I never got my drivers license. I've always been busy with school or taking care of my grandma that I couldn't afford to pay for gas or insurance so I never tried to get it. Well I'm now signed up to take the written test on Sept 2nd and of course since I'm insane I signed up for it the same day i have a 5k. so I'm doing a 5k at 5:30am then off to the DMV to take the test. So pray that i'm not to tired and can stay focus and that I do well on the test.

    mikel.withers

    Posts : 422
    Activity : 520
    Geek-Cred : 8
    Join date : 2014-10-27
    Location : Homer NY

    Re: Drivers test

    Post  mikel.withers on August 17th 2016, 7:49 am

    You shouldn't have any problems. The written test is really basic. They might as well just test you by seeing if you can chew gum and walk at the same time. Just review your booklet and be confident.

    Paeter
    Admin

    Posts : 3480
    Activity : 5014
    Geek-Cred : 50
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 38
    Location : Mesa, AZ

    Re: Drivers test

    Post  Paeter on August 17th 2016, 10:16 am

    Praying for you! You got this!


    _________________
    -Seek The Truth!

    www.spiritblade.com

    Rickster

    Posts : 1183
    Activity : 1932
    Geek-Cred : 16
    Join date : 2010-07-05
    Age : 33

    Re: Drivers test

    Post  Rickster on September 3rd 2016, 9:57 pm

    I PASSED!!!!

    I heard a lot of people don't pass the written test on their first try and I some how did it after waking up at 3 am and running 3.1 miles. so grateful it was a small victory but I really needed a victory in my life right now. Actually the entire day yesterday was a huge victory.

    Paeter
    Admin

    Posts : 3480
    Activity : 5014
    Geek-Cred : 50
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 38
    Location : Mesa, AZ

    Re: Drivers test

    Post  Paeter on September 6th 2016, 10:50 am

    Rickster wrote:I PASSED!!!!

    I heard a lot of people don't pass the written test on their first try and I some how did it after waking up at 3 am and running 3.1 miles. so grateful it was a small victory but I really needed a victory in my life right now. Actually the entire day yesterday was a huge victory.

    Praise Yahweh! Thank you Jesus for your undeserved favor and mercy!

    So happy for you and what this will do for your options going forward!

    (Cool new picture, btw!)


    _________________
    -Seek The Truth!

    www.spiritblade.com

    mikel.withers

    Posts : 422
    Activity : 520
    Geek-Cred : 8
    Join date : 2014-10-27
    Location : Homer NY

    Re: Drivers test

    Post  mikel.withers on September 6th 2016, 11:51 am

    Congrats!

    mindspike
    Admin

    Posts : 552
    Activity : 697
    Geek-Cred : 38
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Age : 42
    Location : Evansville, IN

    Re: Drivers test

    Post  mindspike on September 6th 2016, 11:59 am

    Doing great! Just remember not to smile for your new photo. They hate that!


    _________________
    -Winston Crutchfield
    "The rational mind is dangerous; the Christian mind is devastating."
    http://criticalpressmedia.com
    Opposing Forces powered by Fate!

    Rickster

    Posts : 1183
    Activity : 1932
    Geek-Cred : 16
    Join date : 2010-07-05
    Age : 33

    Re: Drivers test

    Post  Rickster on September 6th 2016, 2:46 pm

    Paeter wrote:
    Rickster wrote:I PASSED!!!!

    I heard a lot of people don't pass the written test on their first try and I some how did it after waking up at 3 am and running 3.1 miles. so grateful it was a small victory but I really needed a victory in my life right now. Actually the entire day yesterday was a huge victory.

    Praise Yahweh! Thank you Jesus for your undeserved favor and mercy!

    So happy for you and what this will do for your options going forward!

    (Cool new picture, btw!)

    Thanks it feels good to have that out of the way. And thanks about the pic it's a little dark so I might switch it out with a lighter version.

    mikel.withers wrote:Congrats!

    Thanks

    mindspike wrote:Doing great! Just remember not to smile for your new photo. They hate that!

    They took the picture before the test and I don't know if it was because I didn't smile or because I was tired or because the DMV didn't have record of my appointment so I had to wait for 3 hours. But I look evil in the pic and I was joking about how it looks like a mug shot

    Sponsored content

    Re: Drivers test

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:20 pm


      Current date/time is December 2nd 2016, 5:20 pm