The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Play Games And Help Kids! It's Time For "Extra Life"!!

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5046
    Geek-Cred : 50

Play Games And Help Kids! It's Time For "Extra Life"!!

Post  Paeter on September 1st 2016, 11:46 am

Our fall Agape Geekout community event is coming this October and November! This time we're raising funds and awareness for the Children's Miracle Network through Extra Life!

The "Christian Geek Central" Extra Life team is on a mission to help some kids in serious trouble. Each team member chooses to raise funds for a local Children's Miracle Network Hospital where thousands of children are treated each year, regardless of their family's ability to pay. These kids are facing scary stuff like cancer, cystic fibrosis, and injuries from accidents to name just a few.

We'll be part of a huge international celebration of the impact of gamers with Extra Life while also using the event to respond to scripture's command to care for the poor (Galatians 2:10).

We hope you'll join us in the fun! See the video below for more info or visit the Extra Life home page to sign up!

www.spiritblade.com

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5046
    Geek-Cred : 50

Re: Play Games And Help Kids! It's Time For "Extra Life"!!

Post  Paeter on September 20th 2016, 9:24 am

As of this last weekend there are now four of us on the CGC Extra Life Team! I've heard from one or two more that are planning to join but haven't yet. I'd recommend signing up sooner rather than later, as I'll start sending out some (hopefully) helpful emails to team members once October starts and doing what I can to help everybody involved get ready.

That makes it sound like there is more work involved than there is, but I'm committed to making something fun and easy even more fun and easier! See the links above to sign up (and select "Christian Geek Central" when given the option to join a team) or feel free to e-mail me with questions at paeter(at)spiritblade(dot)com!

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is December 9th 2016, 10:23 am