Okay, an updated full list of options on the table with a single numbering system:
First, my initial ideas:
1. Volleyball? Let's KILL DRAGONS after youth group!
2. We may throw the dice, but the LORD determines how they fall. - Prov. 16:33 (NLT)
3. Someone finally made a T-shirt for us!
4. Seek the truth!
5. Men's Retreat? I thought we were LARPing?/Women's Retreat? I thought we were LARPing?
6. Does anyone else think of The Borg during "call and response"?Matt and Kim added these options:
Matt and Kim's additions:
7. What would Jesus roll?
8. What would Jesus wield?
9. In Christ, there is neither DC nor Marvel, Advanced nor 3rd Edition, Kirk nor Picard
10. (This Conan the Barbarian parody is a front/back concept don't know if that is feasible)
Front: "What is best in life?"
Back: "Forgive your enemies, see them delivered before you, and to hear the exultation of their women"
11. You killed the NPC! Make a forgiveness roll while I check my eManuel
12. It's dangerous to go alone. Take this Sword of Truth"
Rickster and Adam Collings have said they like #9
Mikel (of the limited options I initially presented) liked #1
How about everyone try and pick a top 3 and maybe we can start narrowing down the list that way?