The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Call Of Cthulhu - Depths of Madness Trailer

jazzact13

Activity : 249
    Geek-Cred : 1

Call Of Cthulhu - Depths of Madness Trailer

Post  jazzact13 on January 20th 2017, 2:34 am

Looks promising. They did well in creating a creepy atmosphere.

Maybe it just shows how much of a gamer I'm not anymore, but this trailer makes wish more that they would make a movie, or series of movies, based on Cthulhu mythos, especially if they can animate it like they did the scenes in this trailer. It'a a bit surprising, now that I think about it, that this hasn't happened, given the popularity of the mythos, and how movie studios seem to like series that can pay off over several movies.

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5944
    Geek-Cred : 53

Re: Call Of Cthulhu - Depths of Madness Trailer

Post  Paeter on January 20th 2017, 11:08 am

Dude, that looks sweet. I think I'd prefer to play with subtitles, though. Something about the voice acting felt a bit anime. Too energetic for me to feel the intended somber, creepy tone. Visuals and music look fantastic, though. I wonder what kind of gameplay it is? I usually stay away from horror games because they're all about survival and getting killed over and over. But if they could make a horror game that's about your character surviving MENTALLY, that could be really interesting! Or something like PT that is more about the experience and exploration than it is about surviving.

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is October 22nd 2017, 4:50 am