The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Moving While Sick

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 6424
    Geek-Cred : 56

Moving While Sick

Post  Paeter on April 18th 2017, 11:37 am

Today is a very time-sensitive moving day, and two key people (holly and my Dad) both woke up with debilitating stomach flu. We can still get the job done before we need to be out of the house (noon tomorrow at the latest), but it may just mean a tougher day and later night than I'd planned. Holly is also often the brains of the operation for these things, so I'm finding myself having to tackle a lot, both physically and mentally, on my own for a good chunk of the day.

We'll be fine, and by God's faithfulness, each day can only last 24 hours. But I'd appreciate prayers for my humility, energy and attitude throughout the next 24-hours.

Okay, have to unplug and pack my computer now. Thanks you guys and I'll see you on the other side of all this!

www.spiritblade.com
    mikel.withers

Activity : 713
    Geek-Cred : 9

Re: Moving While Sick

Post  mikel.withers on April 18th 2017, 1:31 pm

Will do, bud, see you on the other side of the move.
    fxruizx

Activity : 166
    Geek-Cred : 1

Post  fxruizx on April 20th 2017, 1:27 pm

Whatever happened has past but I still pray that you were given the strength and endurance to get through all the packing and moving.
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 6424
    Geek-Cred : 56

Post  Paeter on April 24th 2017, 12:17 pm

Thanks so much for your prayers everyone!

I'm surrounded by towers of boxes in my new office space, running at minimum capacity. But the move is OVER!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!

The Church really showed up to represent Christ last week, in the form of a handful of able young men and women who helped us load the truck last Tuesday and unload it again at our new home last Thursday. Despite my family being sick (including my wife, the brains of the operation), we managed to get everything from A to B. It took a little longer and was a lot less organized, but it all came and went with a sore left arm as my only lasting trophy.

Holly and family are all better now and we are beginning the slow process of getting our house unboxed and re-ordered. I'm also taking a little video along the way that I plan to edit and put up on yutube so you guys can see the new office space and how it's coming together.

Thanks again for your prayers and support!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is June 18th 2018, 2:54 am