The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Extra-Life Time!

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5944
    Geek-Cred : 53

Extra-Life Time!

Post  Paeter on September 28th 2017, 9:21 am

Next week I'll probably post my first fundraising video. But for now I'll just repost this one here! There is no deadline for joining the team (we fundraise until November 4th, but technically Extra-Life fundraising can be done till end of year) but I'll be sending out e-mails with tips and encouragement to team members throughout October. So the sooner you can jump on board, the better!

Our team is currently a Tremendous Trio, but I'd love to become a Fantastic Four, a Fearsome Five, a Sinister Six or more! So if you haven't already, please check out this video and genuinely consider joining our team! It's a lot of fun and also a good exercise in thinking outside of ourselves!

Extra-Life Info And Sign Up

www.spiritblade.com
    fxruizx

Activity : 140
    Geek-Cred : 1

Re: Extra-Life Time!

Post  fxruizx on October 2nd 2017, 10:35 am

Hey Paeter - just a heads up that I invited a new friend of mine to join the CGC team, and he will let me know this coming sunday if he is...game for it Wink . Hope that is ok though - I seem to remember you saying on the podcast or youtube that we could invite others to be a part, but if I got that wrong, very sorry!
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter on October 2nd 2017, 12:16 pm

fxruizx wrote:Hey Paeter - just a heads up that I invited a new friend of mine to join the CGC team, and he will let me know this coming sunday if he is...game for it Wink . Hope that is ok though - I seem to remember you saying on the podcast or youtube that we could invite others to be a part, but if I got that wrong, very sorry!

Yes yes! Invite! Invite! Thank you!

www.spiritblade.com
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter on October 19th 2017, 10:15 am

Here's an update on Extra-Life fundraising AND rewards you can get for donating!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is October 21st 2017, 9:05 am