The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central


    Halloween Plans?

    Share
    avatar
    Reed Benson

    Posts : 181
    Activity : 211
    Geek-Cred : 0
    Join date : 2016-09-13
    Age : 34
    Location : China

    Re: Halloween Plans?

    Post  Reed Benson on October 20th 2017, 3:16 am

    AdamCollings wrote:What are those red things in the front of the photo? Something white with a red crusty coating.

    I don't think I could bring myself to drink that drink.

    Those are pies, or maybe one pie cut in half. Like McDonald's hot apple pie, but obviously not apple. I never eat at KFC, so I don't know what flavor(s) they are. I'm guessing cherry or strawberry and cream.

    P.S., sorry about those photos being so huge.
    avatar
    Paeter
    Admin

    Posts : 4212
    Activity : 6030
    Geek-Cred : 53
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 39
    Location : Mesa, AZ

    Re: Halloween Plans?

    Post  Paeter on October 20th 2017, 9:05 am

    Reed Benson wrote:[

    Those are pies, or maybe one pie cut in half. Like McDonald's hot apple pie, but obviously not apple. I never eat at KFC, so I don't know what flavor(s) they are. I'm guessing cherry or strawberry and cream.

    Dude, that sounds delicious! Now what scary form are they supposed to be taking? Some kind of fleshy, puss-filled organ?


    _________________
    -Seek The Truth!

    www.spiritblade.com
    avatar
    Reed Benson

    Posts : 181
    Activity : 211
    Geek-Cred : 0
    Join date : 2016-09-13
    Age : 34
    Location : China

    Re: Halloween Plans?

    Post  Reed Benson on October 21st 2017, 9:25 pm

    Paeter wrote:
    Reed Benson wrote:[

    Those are pies, or maybe one pie cut in half. Like McDonald's hot apple pie, but obviously not apple. I never eat at KFC, so I don't know what flavor(s) they are. I'm guessing cherry or strawberry and cream.

    Dude, that sounds delicious! Now what scary form are they supposed to be taking? Some kind of fleshy, puss-filled organ?

    Doubt they put that much thought into it. It's probably supposed to be like hospital colors or something. If they were supposed to resemble like human organs, I think the general public would avoid them out of superstition.
    avatar
    Paeter
    Admin

    Posts : 4212
    Activity : 6030
    Geek-Cred : 53
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 39
    Location : Mesa, AZ

    Re: Halloween Plans?

    Post  Paeter on October 23rd 2017, 12:20 pm

    Reed Benson wrote:
    Paeter wrote:
    Reed Benson wrote:[

    Those are pies, or maybe one pie cut in half. Like McDonald's hot apple pie, but obviously not apple. I never eat at KFC, so I don't know what flavor(s) they are. I'm guessing cherry or strawberry and cream.

    Dude, that sounds delicious! Now what scary form are they supposed to be taking? Some kind of fleshy, puss-filled organ?

    Doubt they put that much thought into it. It's probably supposed to be like hospital colors or something. If they were supposed to resemble like human organs, I think the general public would avoid them out of superstition.

    Or disgust! Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. What board room of a fast food chain is going to consider the sentence, "How can we make our food look really gross?" LOL!


    _________________
    -Seek The Truth!

    www.spiritblade.com
    avatar
    jorowi
    Admin

    Posts : 329
    Activity : 457
    Geek-Cred : 6
    Join date : 2013-02-26
    Age : 44
    Location : FEMA Region II

    Re: Halloween Plans?

    Post  jorowi on October 24th 2017, 8:30 am

    It looks like I'll be dressing up as a grandpa for Halloween. What a Face

    avatar
    Paeter
    Admin

    Posts : 4212
    Activity : 6030
    Geek-Cred : 53
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 39
    Location : Mesa, AZ

    Re: Halloween Plans?

    Post  Paeter on October 24th 2017, 8:56 am

    jorowi wrote:It looks like I'll be dressing up as a grandpa for Halloween. What a Face

    Dude! Congratulations! Is this your first grandchild?


    _________________
    -Seek The Truth!

    www.spiritblade.com
    avatar
    jorowi
    Admin

    Posts : 329
    Activity : 457
    Geek-Cred : 6
    Join date : 2013-02-26
    Age : 44
    Location : FEMA Region II

    Re: Halloween Plans?

    Post  jorowi on October 24th 2017, 11:25 am

    Paeter wrote:
    jorowi wrote:It looks like I'll be dressing up as a grandpa for Halloween. What a Face

    Dude! Congratulations! Is this your first grandchild?

    Thank you! Yes and very unexpected. My son just got married this summer.

    avatar
    AdamCollings

    Posts : 456
    Activity : 521
    Geek-Cred : 3
    Join date : 2013-12-10
    Age : 39
    Location : Tasmania, Australia

    Re: Halloween Plans?

    Post  AdamCollings on October 24th 2017, 4:50 pm

    Paeter wrote:What board room of a fast food chain is going to consider the sentence, "How can we make our food look really gross?" LOL!

    lol! lol! lol!
    avatar
    Reed Benson

    Posts : 181
    Activity : 211
    Geek-Cred : 0
    Join date : 2016-09-13
    Age : 34
    Location : China

    Re: Halloween Plans?

    Post  Reed Benson on November 4th 2017, 8:53 pm

    Forgot to post this before Halloween. This is some kind of spider-themed pizza at Chinese Pizza Hut. It doesn't say that it's Halloween-related, but it's a bit too much of a coincidence from my perspective.

    avatar
    Paeter
    Admin

    Posts : 4212
    Activity : 6030
    Geek-Cred : 53
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 39
    Location : Mesa, AZ

    Re: Halloween Plans?

    Post  Paeter on November 6th 2017, 2:00 pm

    That guy looks like he just did a magic trick.


    _________________
    -Seek The Truth!

    www.spiritblade.com

    Sponsored content

    Re: Halloween Plans?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is November 23rd 2017, 9:40 am