The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Plans For Patreon And Your Feedback

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 6489
    Geek-Cred : 56

Plans For Patreon And Your Feedback

Post  Paeter on July 10th 2018, 10:18 am

I'd be interested in getting feedback on what I shared in this video, and the list of reward tiers in particular! If you don't want to watch the whole video I've also pasted the rewards below it:

$1- Exclusive Monthly "Paeter's Brain" Podcast, candidly chronicling my ups and downs running Spirit Blade Productions and Christian Geek Central through recorded journal entries and occasional work samples. You also get an influential voice as I make decisions for SBP & CGC.
    $5- $1 Tier, PLUS: Exclusive access to the VIDEO version of the "Paeter's Brain" Podcast, access to a monthly 2-Hour private gaming/random chat livestream (Gaming or Random Chat) and occasional invites to other private hangouts and livestreams.
    10- $5 Tier, PLUS: Your name included in a monthly "Thank You Song" on the podcast and youtube channel!
    15- $10 Tier, PLUS: Access to entire SBP audio catalog (Spirit Blade Trilogy, Song Bundles, THE STORYteller Series) while at this tier and a physical postcard with hand-written message from me (sent after the 1st of the month in which you are charged).
    25- $15 Tier, PLUS: I will livestream a video game of your choice from my collection (feel free to choose one I hate or am scared by!) for 30 minutes while having a one-sided, imaginary conversation with you by name. You can also submit suggested questions or topics for me to respond to during the stream. (Fulfilled during the monthly private stream, uploaded later to youtube in full or as an edited "highlights" video.) (Limited to four Patrons per month at this tier.)

www.spiritblade.com
    ComiKate

Activity : 400
    Geek-Cred : 21

Re: Plans For Patreon And Your Feedback

Post  ComiKate on July 15th 2018, 10:43 am

I like them all!

I have another suggestion that may work for you: you could add end credits to your regular videos listing all patreon supporters of a certain tier.

Great work, I hope and pray this will work out for you in an immense way!
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 6489
    Geek-Cred : 56

Post  Paeter on July 16th 2018, 11:02 am

ComiKate wrote:I like them all!

I have another suggestion that may work for you: you could add end credits to your regular videos listing all patreon supporters of a certain tier.

Great work, I hope and pray this will work out for you in an immense way!

I'll give that credit idea some thought! Thanks for that! And I really appreciate your encouragement, too. Kind of scary new territory! But I'm hopeful and have felt very supported by the community, so that helps a lot!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 22nd 2018, 9:00 am