The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Reign of the Supermen Trailer

AGoodReed

Activity : 68
    Geek-Cred : 1

Reign of the Supermen Trailer

Post  AGoodReed on October 22nd 2018, 9:16 pm

Steel! Eradicator! Superboy! Cyborg Superman! Bibbo!

Looks like part of the story is that the Justice League has to deal with an attack (or attacks) on earth from alien forces now that Superman is gone. I wonder if Coast City is doomed?

I still haven't seen The Death of Superman, unfortunately. I did find it uploaded on a Chinese video site, but I don't think it was uploaded legally, so I've refrained from watching it. I guess I'm too cheap to pay (much) for it and too convicted to watch it illegally.
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 6679
    Geek-Cred : 56

Re: Reign of the Supermen Trailer

Post  Paeter on October 23rd 2018, 9:25 am

If the first part isn't calling out to you strongly enough, you could probably wait until both movies are combined into a single collection (an assumption on my part based on what they did with The Dark Knight Returns) and then find them used a few months after that.

I really enjoyed the first one, so I'm looking forward to this. Doubt they'll destroy coast city, as that would kind of have to impact GL (he's in the movie) in a way I can't imagine they're going to make time for.

It looks like this one is also being re-imagined in many ways, and I'm all for it! This Justice League makes a much more interesting supporting cast than the original JL did, for my tastes.

No release date that I could find, but hopefully EARLY 2019!

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is December 15th 2018, 1:58 pm