The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

My family

Rickster

Activity : 1952
    Geek-Cred : 16

My family

Post  Rickster on August 17th 2011, 4:35 am

I know it seems like I'm hogging the prayer request forums but just so much has been going on right now but here is a list of some members in my family who need prayer

My Grandmother: she is in a lot of pain and is having a hard time walking (She spends most of her time in bed) and diffrent doctors are giving her diffrent reasons/cure for the pain and she says it gets worse everyday. So if you could pray that she could have a little relief from her pain and that the doctors could come to an agreement on what her problem is and help her

My Mom: She really stressed at work right now they just laid off a lot of her friends and she worried that she is next. One thing that is in her favor is the doctor's office that she works at has two offices and one lady does a certin type of paper work for both and my mom sudgested that she could do help out and do all of the paper work for one office as the other lady does them for the other office. They like they idea and made it sound like she would have that job but that been a few weeks and they haven't trained her yet and my mom is really stressed about it. So I if you pray that she could be at peace about what ever the happens and that I can find to realate with her because I'm the type of person who hardly gets streesed about anything espshaly if it's beyond my control I just give it to God and let Him handle it. So it's hard for me to understand why she doesn't do that.

My Sister: I can't really go into details but due to a missunderstanding someone my sister trusted betrayed her and did something that got her fiered from a job that she really loved so if you could pray that my sister could see the good that will come from this

Thanks I know it's a lot but alot going on right now

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5046
    Geek-Cred : 50

Re: My family

Post  Paeter on August 17th 2011, 2:45 pm

Rickster wrote:I know it seems like I'm hogging the prayer request forums but just so much has been going on right now but here is a list of some members in my family who need prayer
    Been praying for you and your family since reading this Rickster. And don't ever feel bad about making use of this forum as much as you want. There are no Prayer Quotas or Allotments in God's family. We're here for you.

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is December 9th 2016, 10:19 am