The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Need a pray or two if you can

katyasha

Activity : 31
    Geek-Cred : 0

Need a pray or two if you can

Post  katyasha on June 11th 2012, 9:54 pm

I'm fine a bit shaken and tired but I'm fine. It all started when I got out of Sonic with some food for my parents because they were not doing so well today plus it was their anniversary and I wanted to something nice for them.
    I was at the end of the road waiting for my turn to get back on the highway when suddenly some jerk hit our car. My dad was covered in milkshakes plus he was panic breathing at the time and my mother was in pain do to a old injury she got long ago. The guy got out of his truck and he was upset as well for what he did. It wasn't my fault of course but man that was scary.
    I called 911 and the police, ambulance, and fire fighters came out to see how we were doing. I talked to the police officer of what happen he took some notes, photos, and talked to the other guy.
    As for my mom she had to go to the hospital for her neck which as a pain for her and my dad. My mom wanted me to take him home but he refused and told me that he wanted to go with my mom. I on other hand was trying to keep it together and much as I can and I knew leaving my dad home would be a big problem and a half so I told the paramedics to take my dad with my mom.
    I called my bro from his work to met me at the bank not far from the ascendant to check out the damages and help me get the car home safe and sound. I got home with the car and went inside to get a few things and went to the hospital where my mom was alright and she was walking around. My dad well he got his breathing in order but he was having trouble remembering what has happen.
    After things were settled we got home and now upset and tired including me. I just hope I don't feel bad tomorrow but I will let you guys know whats happening later on this week. I a prayer or two if you can not just of me but my parents as well thanks.

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5019
    Geek-Cred : 50

Re: Need a pray or two if you can

Post  Paeter on June 12th 2012, 12:59 am

Taking time to pray right now, Katyasha. Relieved to hear everyone is doing relatively alright. Please keep us updated as much as you'd like.

www.spiritblade.com

katyasha

Activity : 31
    Geek-Cred : 0

Post  katyasha on June 13th 2012, 12:30 pm

Were fine now, my mother has talked to the insurance people both ours and the guy who hit us and now the paper work begins on how to settle this problem without any problems at all.

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5019
    Geek-Cred : 50

Post  Paeter on June 13th 2012, 1:48 pm

Glad things are moving forward and that everyone is doing okay. Thanks for the update Katyasha.

www.spiritblade.com

WhiteBoy

Activity : 801
    Geek-Cred : 12

Post  WhiteBoy on June 15th 2012, 3:58 pm

I've been out all week at church camp, so I'm just now catching up on the forums. I prayed for you and your family; I'm glad everyone is doing OK and I pray everything works out OK with the insurance companies.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:08 am

Current date/time is December 4th 2016, 5:08 am