The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central


    Out Till August 15th

    Share
    avatar
    Paeter
    Admin

    Posts : 4245
    Activity : 6081
    Geek-Cred : 53
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 39
    Location : Mesa, AZ

    Out Till August 15th

    Post  Paeter on August 3rd 2012, 6:55 pm

    Just FYI, so no one thinks I'm ignoring them, I'm visiting family in PA until August 15th. Have fun geeking out without me and I'll look forward to catching up when I get back!


    _________________
    -Seek The Truth!

    www.spiritblade.com
    avatar
    Rickster

    Posts : 1309
    Activity : 2114
    Geek-Cred : 16
    Join date : 2010-07-05
    Age : 34

    Re: Out Till August 15th

    Post  Rickster on August 4th 2012, 3:19 am

    Does that mean we can have fun like we did the last time he was gone?
    avatar
    Drew.Rub

    Posts : 503
    Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Age : 44
    Location : Evansville, IN

    Re: Out Till August 15th

    Post  Drew.Rub on August 4th 2012, 9:02 pm

    Paeter wrote:Just FYI, so no one thinks I'm ignoring them, I'm visiting family in PA until August 15th. Have fun geeking out without me and I'll look forward to catching up when I get back!

    Does that mean no podcast this week?
    avatar
    Paeter
    Admin

    Posts : 4245
    Activity : 6081
    Geek-Cred : 53
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 39
    Location : Mesa, AZ

    Re: Out Till August 15th

    Post  Paeter on August 7th 2012, 11:04 am

    Drew.Rub wrote:
    Paeter wrote:Just FYI, so no one thinks I'm ignoring them, I'm visiting family in PA until August 15th. Have fun geeking out without me and I'll look forward to catching up when I get back!

    Does that mean no podcast this week?

    Had a second of free time, so I'm popping in here for a few minutes on my vacation. (Just so hard to stay away from you guys!)

    Correct, Drew. I think I mentioned that at the tail end of last week's show. I'll be back the following week, though!

    And yes, Rickster. You may feel free to "have fun" in my absence. ;-)


    _________________
    -Seek The Truth!

    www.spiritblade.com
    avatar
    Drew.Rub

    Posts : 503
    Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Age : 44
    Location : Evansville, IN

    Re: Out Till August 15th

    Post  Drew.Rub on August 9th 2012, 7:41 am

    Paeter wrote:
    Drew.Rub wrote:
    Paeter wrote:Just FYI, so no one thinks I'm ignoring them, I'm visiting family in PA until August 15th. Have fun geeking out without me and I'll look forward to catching up when I get back!

    Does that mean no podcast this week?

    Correct, Drew. I think I mentioned that at the tail end of last week's show. I'll be back the following week, though!

    And that's what I get for not listening to the podcast in a timely manner. Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: Out Till August 15th

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is December 15th 2017, 3:18 am