The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

More Than I Need, Better Than I Deserve

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5053
    Geek-Cred : 50

More Than I Need, Better Than I Deserve

Post  Paeter on September 26th 2012, 2:17 pm

This isn't technically a request, unless I "request" that you join me in praising God!

The last few months (and especially the last few weeks and then days) I have been having trouble with someone I've been working with on a project. They did some things (out of ignorance, not evil intent) that will become increasingly problematic for me and SBP if left unfixed. Unfortunately, the fix will cost them a fair chunk of change. ($150)

They've not been returning numerous attempts to contact them over the last several months, and dropping the ball on at least one other issue we had earlier agreed on, resulting in further unfairness to me.

It's been frustrating and emotionally painful to deal with.

Things came to a head this week, and would either end with them doing the right thing and biting the bullet to fix their mistake, or ignoring my request for the correction, eventually resulting in either legal action on my part and a ruined relationship with this Christian brother, or a crippling effect on my ability to market future endeavors.

I've been praying that God would help me remember that he is in control, and that his plans cannot be thwarted, even if mine are. I prayed that God would give me peace, and the ability to trust him and let go of my sense of "urgency" about seeing this problem resolved.

I'm grateful to say that God worked in my heart last night and freed me from my anxiety over the issue (using, in part, the new Avengers Bluray as a handy tool!). I went to bed without any anxiety or concern.

As a nice bonus, extended to me by God's undeserved favor, the person contacted me today saying that even though they couldn't understand where I was coming from on the issue, they wanted to honor my wishes, and would resolve the problem by the end of the year.

Woohoo!

God is good in all circumstances, and gives us far more than we need or deserve!

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is December 9th 2016, 4:15 pm