The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Grandma's scaring me

Rickster

Activity : 1932
    Geek-Cred : 16

Grandma's scaring me

Post  Rickster on November 17th 2012, 4:39 am

So they changed my grandma's medication a couple of weeks and she's having a lot of confusion spells now
    Yesterday she asked me what should she do with these persents her and her friends just wraped. But there were no presents and me and her were the only ones there.
    then this morning she asked me to set up a table because my cousin (who is going to school in Germany at the moment) was coming over to cook us dinner then she asked me to help make the other side because my mom said she is going to sleep on it tonight and I told her no mom is sleeping has her own bed.
    then about an hour after she went to bed she came out and asked if her sister in law was here yet and I said No and shhe goes on about how she is on Team 2 and no one else on her team is here yet
    S can you please pray that she can get back on her old medication and that it will help her confusion spells because they seem to get worse everyday. and I'm really scared about what might happen next

ComiKate

Activity : 366
    Geek-Cred : 21

Re: Grandma's scaring me

Post  ComiKate on November 22nd 2012, 5:58 pm

Sorry to hear that Rickster.
    I will pray for your grandmother, and ask that God may remove the confusion and clear her mind again, with or without her old medication.

And I'll pray for you too, that He may comfort you and strengthen you in these troublesome times.

Rickster

Activity : 1932
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster on December 7th 2012, 6:20 pm

Update My grandma is back on her old pills and hasn't had any more confusion spells. thank God!

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 5014
    Geek-Cred : 50

Post  Paeter on December 7th 2012, 7:19 pm

Great news! Thanks for the update!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:16 pm

Current date/time is December 2nd 2016, 5:16 pm