The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Friend going through a divorce

tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

Friend going through a divorce

Post  tmorrill on December 10th 2012, 3:55 pm

Hey y'all, I've got a friend who's in the process of going through a divorce right now, the husband was abusive and unfaithful. So far she has the kids, but I would appreciate some prayer for her (her name is Aimee) that not one does the divorce go smoothly, and she gets full custody, but more importantly that she (and everyone involved)will come to Christ.

Also along those lines that I keep a clear head and avoid falling into the trap thinking it'd be okay to be unequally yoked in the future with her.

Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 791
    Geek-Cred : 44

Re: Friend going through a divorce

Post  Nathan James Norman on December 14th 2012, 10:03 pm

tmorrill wrote:Hey y'all, I've got a friend who's in the process of going through a divorce right now, the husband was abusive and unfaithful. So far she has the kids, but I would appreciate some prayer for her (her name is Aimee) that not one does the divorce go smoothly, and she gets full custody, but more importantly that she (and everyone involved)will come to Christ.

Also along those lines that I keep a clear head and avoid falling into the trap thinking it'd be okay to be unequally yoked in the future with her.

Brother, that is such a hard position that you're in. I'm praying for her and the situation, as well as wisdom for you through this.

WhiteBoy

Activity : 802
    Geek-Cred : 12

Post  WhiteBoy on December 15th 2012, 4:39 am

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll especially be praying for you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:31 am

Current date/time is December 5th 2016, 9:31 am